Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Back

It's been a while since my last post on this blog.  I've had to skip Run For The Wall for a year while my Mom, Teresa Hubbell, went.  But now my Dad has let me come back to finish my third and final year (that is, until I learn how to ride and get a bike, etc.)

I'm getting very excited about seeing everyone again.  Last time I was on the Run, I had a little Sony camera I used to take the pictures for the blog.  In the aspect of photography, I've gotten a little more ambitious.  I now own a Canon Rebel T1i, an SLR camera that I was only dreaming of earlier.  Also my Dad has a camcorder and I have a Flip video camera loaned to me, so not only will I be taking pictures but I will also shoot video.  I hope to be able to put together a documentary of some sort when it's all said and done...

In the meantime, I have to prepare for the ride.  With all of my new equipment, I have to find something to put it all in.  SLR cameras take up a lot of room so I'll have to get creative.

That said, I can't wait to ride again!

1 comment:

  1. Do not feel bad I missed the Run myself last year, but it is so that I can do it this year. Looking forward to reading your words, and views. You are more inspiring than you know.

    Bounce

    ReplyDelete